image 475x230

Military Admission - Dependents

Apply as a first-year or transfer student, depending on your educational background.  Please see definitions below to determine which category is applicable to your situation.

First-Year Applicants

First-Year applicants are students who are currently attending high school or have graduated, but have not completed any college-level coursework since high school graduation.

All applicants considered for first-year admission must have graduated from an accredited high school (UNCW will accept the GED for first-year admission from applicants who are at least 24 years old).

All first-year applicants must also submit scores for the SAT Reasoning Test and/or the ACT with Writing.

More information on the first-year admission process and requirements for admission.

Transfer Applicants

Transfer students are those students who have graduated from high school (or obtained a GED), and attended, or are currently enrolled in, a regionally-accredited two- or four-year college and wish to transfer to UNCW in order to earn a Bachelor's degree. Alternatively, a student may have already obtained a Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution and are seeking a second Bachelor's degree from UNCW. 

More information on the transfer admission process and requirements for admission.

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  Admissions