- International Overview
- Requirements for Freshmen
- Requirements for Transfers
- Non-Degree Seeking International Admissions
- International Student Application Checklist
- English Proficiency
- Visas & Documentation
- Financial Considerations
- Deadlines & Applying
- Contact Information
- Conditional Admission
- What can I do with a major in?
- Next Steps for Admitted International Students
- Counseling International Students
- Wilmington Area
International Admission - Financial Considerations
Financial assistance from UNCW for international students is extremely limited, since the out-of-state tuition at UNCW is lower than at many comparable institutions. To research outside sources for funds, please review the following websites:
Every international undergraduate applicant who wants to have UNCW’s F-1 sponsorship must present evidence of sufficient financial resources to meet projected expenses. This information will be requested by the Office of International Programs after a student is admitted if visa sponsorship is needed.
Cost of Attendance (US Dollars) Non-Resident
|2016-2017 Academic Year (Fall & Spring)|
|Loan Orig Fee||$64|
The Board of Governors of the University of North Carolina reserves the right to adjust these charges without prior notice.