UNCW Undergraduate Research Scholars

If you are involved in research on campus, and are going above and beyond by serving as a research assistant, researching in the community, or even creating your own research project in your department (XXX 491-DIS, XXX 499) then you're on your way to becoming an Undergraduate Research Scholar!


Has your research involvement been recognized by off campus experts?

For complete guidelines please read through this description.

(approved by the UNCW CSURF Board, April 2010)

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  K. Bruce [ bruce AT uncw DOT edu ]