Summer Sessions

view from inside of Watson College of Education looking up through the atrium


Undergraduate Studies for Teachers

Following application and acceptance to the university, teachers who wish to upgrade a certificate or renew a Class "A" or Class "M" North Carolina Teaching Certificate may enroll in undergraduate courses. Prior approval from the Division of Staff Development, North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (external link) is required for certificate renewal. Contact the UNCW Office of Admissions at 910.962.3243 for additional information.