Application Supplements

Personal Information Forms

  • Name/Address Change Form
    Complete this form if you have changed your name and/or address since you submitted your application -- official documentation must accompany the form
  • Update Form
    Complete this form to update the term for which your application will be considered. *This form is for Transfer Students ONLY - not First-Year Students.*
  • Major Change Form
    Complete this form to request a major change
  • Horatio Alger Transcript Release Form
    This form authorizes UNCW to release official transcripts. This form is only for use by students visiting UNCW through an agreement between UNCW and the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans, Inc.