Summer bills will be issued April 27, 2015. Payment is due May 20, 2014.
Non-payment of this bill by May 20, 2015 will result in summer I and II classes being cancelled.
Travelex (International Student Payments)
All enrollment deposits must be paid using one of the following methods:
- online using MySeaPort.
- mail a check to the Cashier’s Office (with your enrollment deposit statement)
- Mailing address information
- at the Cashier’s Office with cash, check, or money order.
Enrollment deposits cannot be paid on SeaNet/E-bill and are non-refundable.
Review all steps in the admissions process by visiting the Teal Ticket.
- Pay online through E-bill using a VISA or Mastercard (subject to a convenience charge of 2.75%). Payments post immediately.
"Free" methods of payment (no 2.75% convenience charge)
- Pay online through E-Bill using your checking
account, payments post immediately.
- By mail - Print the E-Bill statement and mail payment to:
Attn: Cashier’s Office
601 S. College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5926
Please allow 5-6 days for mail delivery. All payments should include the student name and ID number to ensure correct and timely processing.
- In person - Pay by cash or check at the Cashier’s Office located in the Warwick Center. The student account will be credited immediately when paying in person. Be sure to bring your ID Card. You may use the student computer outside of the Cashiers Office to make online payments.
In the event that your check or electronic check payment is returned unpaid for insufficient funds or an invalid account number, a $25.00 return fee will be charged to your student account per incident. Checks will not be accepted as a form of payment after three returned check fee charges; payment must then be made by cash, credit card or guaranteed funds (cashier’s check, money order, or traveler’s check).
Electronic bill notifications (emails) are periodically sent to students and authorized users informing that a billing statement is available. Recipients of the email are expected to login to E-bill to view the bill. Students are responsible for checking email for electronic bill notification and making payment on time. Failure to pay the Student Account balance by the due date will result in class cancellation.
The Student Accounts Office uses the student's UNCW email account to contact any student with a balance. The student can also set up reminders in both email and in E-bill. It is the student's responsibility to check their UNCW email on a regular basis to prevent any problems with their account. If you set up an authorized user in E-bill, that person will also receive various emails from Student Accounts.
Students who have tuition, fees, housing, dining and other charges paid by a third party source must notify the Student Accounts office. To be considered a third party payment, the student must submit an authorization form from the third party that includes the student name, student ID number, the term covered, the type of charges covered and the total amount the third party will pay. UNCW will provide a billing statement to each third party.
Third Party Billing is defined as Pre-Paid programs, Military entities or government sponsored tuition. Third Party Billing is not Loans, Grants, or family members paying tuition.
We do not invoice Post 911 GI Bill this is currently In the Financial Aid Office.