2012/13 MEDIA SPONSORS
UNCW Presents is a proud member of:
UNCW Presents is the major presenting organization at UNCW, annually bringing to the southeastern NC region a full season of performing arts, visual arts and lectures by world-famous artists and speakers as well as astounding newcomers through its dynamic arts and lecture programs.
Our programs seek to supplement, support and enhance the ongoing academic curriculum at UNCW, while expanding audiences' awareness of and accessibility to the arts. Our programs serve students, UNCW faculty and staff and the greater Wilmington community, with the primary goal to encourage students to explore and participate in a wide range of cultural arts possibilities to enrich their college experience.
Arts in Action Performance Series
The Arts in Action Performance Series seeks to culturally enrich, educate and entertain both students and the general public through the presentation of diverse programs featuring professional, high-quality performing artists. Performances are held at 7 pm in Kenan Auditorium.
Leadership Lecture Series
The Leadership Lecture Series serves as a forum for intellectual inquiry and discussion offering the campus and community opportunities to discuss and explore the political, cultural and economic trends and issues that shape and affect our communities today. By inviting a speaker to the campus, the university does not endorse any particular position. Expect to be enlightened, challenged and inspired. Lectures are held on Mondays at 7 pm in Burney Center.
- Stefanie Mancuso, Interim Associate Director for Campus Life Arts & Programs
- Zach Hollenbaugh, Assistant Director Events & Technology (Production)
- Sandra Jackson, Program Coordinator (Lumina Theater, Box Office/Gameroom)
- KP Pinder, Graduate Assistant for Arts & Programs
- Jessica Leitheiser, Graduate Assistant for Marketing & Design
- Andrea Ingle, Graduate Assistant for ACE
- Amanda McGahey, Production Intern
- Casey Meyer, Art for the Masses Intern
The views expressed by our visiting artists, guests, or lecturers do not necessarily reflect the views of UNCW Presents or UNC Wilmington.