- Wilma W. Daniels Lecture
Features Magic Johnson StarNewsOnline.com (Link)
- Campus Outreach Council Established
- Art for the Masses
- UNCW puts community service impact at $2 million StarNewsOnline.com
- Economic Impact news release
- UNCW Impact Report (pdf)
Connecting UNCW to Our Community
The Chancellor's Office of Community Partnerships develops, encourages and supports powerful connections between UNCW and communities across Southeastern North Carolina.
As part of the Office of the Chancellor, Community Partnerships staff provide university-wide leadership for numerous cultural, educational and economic outreach efforts involving Chancellor Gary L. Miller as well as students, faculty, staff and leaders across campus.
Community Partnerships plays a significant role in driving UNCW's strategy in the global marketplace. Our goals include:
- Proactively generating new partnership prospects
- Building effective and professional relationships with start-up and high-growth companies, non-profit organizations, foundations, municipalities and individuals
- Ensuring meaningful community engagement and economic development opportunities that involve students, faculty, staff and community, business and government leaders