- Click HERE for Cahill Appplication and Guidelines
- REACH NC
- Quick Links
- Research.Gov is Here!
- Take RAMSeS Tutorial Here
Office of Research Services
The Office of Research Services (ORS) is the service unit on campus responsible for the oversight of externally sponsored programs. ORS provides complete sponsored programs administration and support including:
- identifying funding sources
- assisting faculty in proposal development
- electronic proposal submission, and
- monitoring funded projects.
It is also the administrative unit responsible for seeing that the university remains in compliance with federal and state policies pertaining to research, serving as the coordinating office for human and animal compliance activities and in the cases of Intellectual Property, transferring research-derived technology into commercial use.