- Read all correspondence that the Financial Aid Office sends to you and respond immediately to any requests.
- Keep all of your personal information up to date. This includes your legal name, address, and telephone numbers. If you move, you can submit an "address change" through your SEANET account.
- Apply early. For priority consideration of limited need-based federal, state, and institutional funding, the FAFSA application should be filed by the established priority deadlines of March 1(fall), October 1 (spring), and April 1 (summer).
- Maintain a "Financial Aid" file and keep track of your submitted documents.
- College Costs
- Applying for Aid
- Your Award
- Info For
- My Financial Aid Counselor
Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid is located in the Warwick Center.
UNCW Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
601 S. College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5951
UNCW's school code is 002984
Financial Aid Basics
Your donations are greatly appreciated and help us to increase the support for students, faculty, academic programs, research, regional engagement, and global outreach to achieve excellence in all aspects of the UNCW experience.