It is the responsibility of the student-athletes to:
- Identify themselves as student-athletes to tutors
- Initiate the Student-Athlete Objective Sheet process
- Bring a paper copy of this sheet. The ULC does not have copies.
- Student-Athlete Objective Sheet: only for student-athletes for whom study hall is mandatory.
- This paper form is written documentation that the student has attended your session.
- In the "Course" column, put the subject you are tutoring and the date.
- In the "Task" column, put a few of the concepts you covered in the session.
- Tutor signs where it says, "Completed Objectives Approved By"
- Student-Athlete Objective Sheet