It is the responsibility of the student-athletes to:
- Identify themselves as student-athletes to tutors
- Initiate the Student-Athlete Objective Sheet process
- Student-Athlete Objective Sheet: only for student-athletes for whom study hall is mandatory.
- This paper form is written documentation that the student has attended your session.
- In the "Objectives" column, the student will write something like, "attended PSY 105 tutoring," and the date. Tutor signs where it says, "Completed Objective Approved By"
- Student Athlete Objective sheet