- Aug 28th Meet and Greet New Travel Agencies in Madeline Suite from 10:00 - 12:00.
- Deadline for travel check run is Friday at 10:45 a.m. for a check/direct deposit the following Friday.
|Upcoming Travel Classes|
Taxi costs are a reimbursable expense only.
Allowable Taxi Expenses
- Travel to/from the airport at Employee's Duty Station
- Travel to/from the airport at Employee's Destination
- Travel involving trips other than to and from the airport will be reimbursed when required for official state business.
How to process Taxi Expenses in E-Travel
All taxi expenses should be entered into E-Travel under Transportation and select taxi. Each taxi expense should be entered separately because the receipt date will have to be entered on the reimbursement side of the travel for each taxi trip. Also if there are any additional taxi expenses besides to/from the airport, please add a note in the notes section explaining the additional trips.
Actual original receipt showing the cost, the date of travel and the name of the taxi/shuttle company is a must in order to be reimbursed.