Clock Tower with American Flags

Travel Forms for Students

Mileage Log - This form is used for employees with local monthly travel to show the mileage used for Official University Business of their personal car.

Unusual Circumstances - This form is used when there is a special request being made regarding a policy.

3rd Party Lodging Form - This form must be completed when using a lodging establishment other than a normal hotel.


UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  L. Gore [ gorel AT uncw DOT edu ]