Incoming Transfer Orientation Registration
Before You Register
Check your dates! Your Orientation session can only be changed one time, and only if space is available in another session. You will be responsible for any increase in fees at the time the change is made.
Do you have parents or family members attending? If not, please do not enter them on your registration form.
On-Line Reservation System Directions
Web reservations are the most expedient way to make your reservation. On-line reservations are processed immediately and you receive confirmation at the time you make the reservation. On-line reservations require a payment with MasterCard or Visa at the time you make your reservation. Once you have submitted your on-line reservation the only way to make changes in reservation is by calling the Office of Transition Programs.
To register on-line follow these instructions:
- Log into mySeaport.
- Login with your UserID. Your password is your 8 digit birthdate (i.e. 0101993). (If you do not know this information, please contact the Technology Assistance Center at 910.962.HELP.)
- Click on the Student Services tab.
- Scroll down and click on "Orientation Signup" on the left hand side of the screen under Services
- Follow the instruction to select your Orientation date and make your on-line payment.
- Please make sure you get to the final page and print your confirmation.
- If a session is full, you will not be able to select it.
Please note that you will only be shown available sessions for you and your major.
Mail In Reservation Forms
To make a reservation through the mail, please enclose the appropriate reservation form and payment. Please find the form below. Download, fill out, and mail in the form with a check payable to UNCW.
A reservation will not be held without payment. If the session you have selected as your first choice is closed, you will be assigned to your next available choice. You must number sessions by your preference.
Please send your reservation one time only.
No on-site walk-in registrations are accepted at Orientation.
Requests for refunds must be received in writing by the Transition Programs Office by 5 p.m. on the deadline below. No refunds will be granted after the deadline. All requests must include:
Student's name and identification number (850#)
What your refund is for (i.e. cancel parent orientation reservation)
Name and address of the refund recipient
Please email this information to email@example.com. A refund check will be mailed within 3-4 weeks of receipt.
Orientation Refund Request Deadlines:
January Transfer Session - December 2, 2014