University Testing Services offers computer and paper-based tests as well as proctoring for distance learning students. The Testing Center also has accommodations for those testing candidates that have special needs.
Computer-based tests offered:
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Praxis Core and Praxis II
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Dantes Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) (Nursing School Entrance Test)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based tests offered:
- Law School Aptitude Test (LSAT)
The test center is authorized to administer and proctor certifying and admissions exams including distance learning tests.