Parking and Transportation
- Do you need a summer parking permit?
- Students attending summer sessions only who drive or park a
vehicle on campus must purchase a summer parking permit ($60).
- Students with a Fall 2012-Spring 2013 parking permit (which is valid through
August 15, 2013) do not need to purchase a summer parking permit.
- However, students that have a Fall 2012-Spring 2013 night time
permit and whose classes are before 4 p.m. will need to purchase a
summer parking permit. Students do not get a refund for their nighttime
- Students must register for summer classes before registering for a
summer parking permit.
- To register your vehicle and purchase a summer parking permit, come to the
Parking & Transportation Services office in the Warwick Center.
- The permit costs $60 and covers both summer sessions.
- The permit fee of $60 will be charged to your tuition and fees bill, so you
don’t have to pay when you register your vehicle.
- As the summer passes, students may opt to purchase weekly parking passes at
a cost of $10 per week rather than purchasing the $60 permit. Persons
sub-leasing at the resident halls (Seahawk Landing, Village and Crossing) may
also purchase the $10 weekly parking passes.