Session I: May 20 - June 19
Session II: June 26 - July 29
Drop/Add Classes - Summer 2013
How to Drop/Add Classes
From the Add/Drop Classes page you may enter the CRNs (course reference number) in the boxes and click "Submit Changes". The page will return with any errors or confirm you are in the class.
If you do not know the CRN, you may use the 'Search Class' option. Check the select box for as many courses as you wish to register for and select 'Register' at the bottom of the page. You may enter your CRN's on a worksheet and then select the 'Submit Changes' icon.
You may see your schedule by clicking on "View Student Schedule" located at the bottom of the page.
Drop/Add Dates / Summer 2013
- April 8, 2013, Monday - SeaNet opens for Summer I and Summer II pre-registration for currently enrolled students. Appointment times are assigned. SeaNet will not allow you to register before your time.
- May 20, 2013, Monday - Summer I classes begin.
- May 22, 2013, Wednesday - Last day for registration / Last day to drop (without a grade) or add a class for Summer I and Summer II. Registration closes at 11:59 pm. Tuition/fee payment after this date will be subject to a late payment charge.
- May 31, 2013, Friday - Registration re-opens for Summer II drop/add activity. Students who register after SeaNet re-opens WILL NOT receive email notification of a bill. Check your account balance on SeaNet.
- June 20, 2013, Thursday - FINAL EXAMS - Summer I ends.
- June 26, 2013, Wednesday - Summer II classes begin.
- July 1, 2013, Monday - Last day for registration / Last day to drop (without a grade) or add a class for Summer II. Registration closes at 11:59 pm. Tuition/fee payment after this date will be subject to a late payment charge.
- July 30, 2013, Tuesday - FINAL EXAMS - Summer II ends.