Summer I E-bills will be issued on May 2nd. Payment is due on May 18th. Non-payment of this bill will result in summer I class cancellation.
Summer II charges will post to the student account on May 3rd, but a statement will not produce until June 2nd. Summer II bills are not due until June 22nd.
Students and Parents
- State Treasurer Affidavit for lost paper checks
- Enrollment Deposits Seaport Link
- Title IV Federal Authorization for Financial Aid to pay prior charges and/or Non-Institutional charges. Login to SeaNet, “Student Records” and “Financial Aid”.
- W-9 (Request for taxpayer Identification number and certification)
- Departmental Receipting Forms
- Petty Cash Forms
- Cash Log Form - Please Read the Cash Procedure
- American Express Deposit Transmittal
- Deposit Transmittal with Receipting Privileges
- Deposit Transmittal without Receipting Privileges