E-Newsletter Archives - Nov 08
Student Accounts E-Newsletter
This newsletter is mass email, sent to ALL students regarding general student account information. Please check your account online at SeaNet/E-bill for your personal current account information.
- To comply with FERPA regulations, parents or bill payers MUST be an AUTHORIZED USER on the student E-bill account in order to discuss any account information with our office. Students may add these individuals at any time through E-bill. https://ebill.uncw.edu/C20231_tsa/web/login.jsp
- If you bank with a Credit Union, please obtain the correct numbers from them for an online checking account payment to avoid delays and fees associated with a return. Home Equity lines cannot be used when making payments on the E-bill system.
Perkins Loans Information
- If you have a Perkins Loan, you are required to attend an Exit interview before the TRANSCRIPT hold will be removed from your account. Please schedule an appointment with the Perkins Loan Specialist for one of the following MANDATORY sessions:
- Tuesday, November 18, 2008 King Hall room 202 from 11:30 – 12:30
- Friday, November 21, 2008 King Hall room 202 from 12 - 1
- Monday, November 24, 2008 King Hall room 203 from 11:30 – 12:30
- Tuesday, December 2, 2008 King Hall room 203 from 3:30 – 4:30
- Thursday, December 4, 2008 King Hall room 203 from 11:30 – 12:30
Tuition Payment Plans
**Deadline for 5 pay plan is 12/8/08**
- Sallie Mae Tuition Payment Plans are available now for the Spring Semester; sign up at your earliest convenience.
- The 5 month payment plan begins in November, with payments paid in November, December, January, February and March. The deadline for signing up for the 5 month payment plan is December 8, 2008. Log onto www.tuitionpay.com to sign up for this plan. The processing fee for this plan is $35.00 and should be included with your 1st payment.
- When calculating your budget please consider tuition, fees, housing, meal plans and parking. DO NOT INCLUDE books or any other miscellaneous charges. Credits will not be processed until the end of the term.
- If you are currently on a 10 pay plan, please review your contract amount and the amount that is currently due on your student account to avoid overpaying on the Sallie Mae Contract.
- December graduates – Balance on account? = NO transcripts or diplomas. Once again, all refunds will be issued at the end of the term.
Student Account Services