E-Newsletter Archives - Jan 09
Student Accounts E-Newsletter
This newsletter is a mass email, sent to all students regarding general student account information. Please check your account online at SeaNet/E-bill for your personal current account information.
Spring Bills Due Wednesday, January 14th. Students must login to E-bill to view charges and make payment in full to avoid class cancellation.
STUDENTS WILL NOT RECEIVE A PAPER BILL.
Refunds You will receive an email from Higher One indicating the date when your funds are available. Please check your account for any charges not covered by financial aid.
Tax Form 1098-T will be sent out for tax filing purposes by January 31, 2009.
Please make sure your mailing address is correct in SeaNet to avoid mailing delays.
- To view charges, make payment with a credit card or checking/savings account, and to setup your parents as an authorized user login to E-bill at https://ebill.uncw.edu/C20231_tsa/web/login.jsp. Payments made online will post immediately and eliminate stress caused by mailing delays.
- To comply with FERPA regulations, parents or bill payers MUST be an AUTHORIZED USER on the student E-bill account in order to discuss any account information with our office. Students may add these individuals at any time through E-bill.
- If you bank with a Credit Union, please obtain the correct account numbers from them for an online checking account payment to avoid delays and fees associated with a return. Home Equity lines cannot be used when making payments on the E-bill system.
- Payment at the cashier’s window can only be made in the form of check or cash.
Tuition Payment Plans **Deadline for 3 pay plan is 1/14/09**
- Students enrolled in a Sallie Mae Tuition Payment Plan will not have their classes cancelled.
- The 3 month payment plan begins in January, with payments paid in January, February and March. The deadline for signing up for the 3 month payment plan is January 14, 2009. Contact the AMS Coordinator, Linda Padezanin at 910-962-4280. The first payment is due to UNCW, with the last 2 payments paid to Sallie Mae. The processing fee for this plan is $30.00 and is billed by Sallie Mae along with your second payment.
- When calculating your budget please consider tuition, fees, housing, meal plans and parking. DO NOT INCLUDE books or any other miscellaneous charges. Credits will not be processed until the end of the term.
Perkins Loans Information Congratulations December Graduates!
If you did not receive your diploma there is a possibility that you did not complete your
EXIT INTERVIEW. Individual appointments upon request; contact Constance Evans at