- Desk Receptionist - no longer accepting applications
- Front Desk Office Assistant - no longer accepting applications
- Assistant Residence Coordinator - no longer accepting applications
- Resident Assistant - no longer accepting applications
- Student Maintenance Worker - no longer accepting applications
- Summer Conference Assistant - no longer accepting applications
Welcome to the Graduate Opportunities within the Office of Housing and Residence Life. There are a variety of opportunities for incoming or current graduate students designed to suit a variety of needs and skills. The Office of Housing and Residence Life has positions with Residence Life, Maintenance & Operations, and Marketing, Technology & Communications. We are excited about your choice to pursue graduate school and hope you will consider an opportunity with our team!
(Click each of the positions to get a brief job description.)
- Residence Life
Assistant Residence Coordinator
The Assistant Residence Coordinator position is a nine-month graduate assistantship position in a residence hall or area of 400-600 students. The Assistant Residence Coordinator assists the Residence Coordinator in the administration of the residence hall/area. Responsibilities include staff supervision, staff training and development, student group advising, counseling, and crisis management.
- Maintenance & Operations
- Housing Operations Graduate Assistant
The Housing Operations Graduate Assistant position will take part in overseeing the emergency maintenance program as well as helping out with assuring that the transition process between semesters goes smoothly. The position will also be responsible for updating and maintaining operations procedure manuals and other facilities publications.
- Marketing, Technology & Communications