- Deadlines for the next Pre-Licensure application are July 1 for the following Spring cohort and December 15 for the following Fall cohort.
- Deadline for the Nursing Graduate Student Application is March 1 of each year.
- Deadline for the Clinical Research Application is March 30 of each year.
Thank you for considering the UNCW School of Nursing. Our programs include 3 options in nursing: a prelicensure (undergraduate) program, a RN-BS program and a graduate program. The graduate program has two main options: a FNP option and a post-masters certificate option as an FNP of Nurse Educator.
The School of Nursing also offers a unique non-nursing program; Clinical Research. This program includes both undergraduate and graduate options for Clinical Research.
- Bachelor of Science: Nursing Prelicensure
- Application and Evaluation Information
- Admission Assessment Testing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program Brochure
- Facebook Group: UNCW Pre-Nursing Students
- Advising Presentation
- Resources for Newly Admitted Students - Prelicensure
Order Skill Pack
- Bachelor of Science: RN to BS
- Bachelor of Science: Clinical Research
- Master of Science: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science: Clinical Research and Product Development
- Post Master Certification: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post Master Certification: Nurse Educator