J. Richard Corbett Charitable Trust Account
The J. Richard Corbett Charitable Trust research funds are awarded to eligible full-time nursing faculty to: (a) encourage innovative or highly significant research endeavors, (b) provide seed money for pilot research projects that may attract funding from external sources, and (c) encourage research and scholarly development. Dr. Corbett began the trust in December of 2005. Between 2006 and 2012, more than $200,000 has been awarded to faculty to fund 24 research projects. Research has results in peer-reviewed publications, poster sessions, and podium presentations at regional, national, and international conferences.
- J. Richard Corbett Research Guidelines
- Provides guidelines to faculty for submitting proposals for review for research funding consideration
- J. Richard Corbett Booklet
- Booklet with provides abstracts and detailed information on each research project funded
- J. Richard Corbett Research Awards
- List of all faculty with title of research, amount funded, and funding period