- Contact Us
- 2013 Newsletter (PDF)
- UNCW Criminology Extension Program
- Criminology Track Sheet (PDF)
- Criminal Justice Track Sheet (PDF)
- Criminology Minor Track Sheet (PDF)
- UNCW Career Center
- Criminology Student Learning Outcomes (PDF)
- Alpha Phi Sigma--Criminal Justice Honors Society Information (PDF)
- Fill out the Alpha Phi Sigma application (External Link)
The Department of Sociology and Criminology provides an opportunity for students to complete the Bachelor of Arts in Criminology through the Onslow Extension Site. The Onslow Extension serves residents of Onslow and surrounding counties, including active duty military and military dependants.
Students in this program have typically earned an Associates degree, or similar number of credits, prior to enrolling. Both daytime and evening classes are held aboard Camp Lejeune MCB, at the John A. Lejeune Education Center, and on the campus of Coastal Carolina Community College. Many extension students also take classes on the main campus, and Extension courses often include main campus students.
Extension courses offered by the Department of Sociology and Criminology are either "web enhanced" or totally online. All courses for the major are available online. Web enhanced courses, which include online activities and a reduced number of class meetings, are also scheduled each semester. In addition to online activities, these classes meet in the classroom or in a synchronous online learning environment.
To learn more about the Degree and Department:
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, Program Guide (pdf)
- Degree Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- About the Department of Sociology and Criminology
- Our Faculty
About the Onslow Extension:
For more information, please contact Dr. Kenneth Mentor at 910.859.3460 or email email@example.com