Undergraduate Re-enrolling Students

Applicants for admission as an undergraduate re-enrolling student must apply to the Office of the Registrar. Please see our Re-enrolling Instructions page for more information and the re-enrolling form.

Orientation and Registration

In order to register for classes you must first meet with an academic advisor.

Students in the College of Arts and Sciences should contact their major department to make an appointment with an academic advisor. Students in the Cameron School of Business, Watson College of Education and College of Health and Human Services, should contact their college/school (at the number listed below) to make an appointment with an academic advisor.

Students with questions about academic status or regaining eligibility should contact their college or school of their major at one of the numbers below:

College/School Phone
College of Arts and Sciences 910-962-3413
Cameron School of Business 910-962-3899
Watson College of Education 910-962-7745
College of Health and Human Services 910-962-3317

Please check for your registration times and status as well as class schedule information in SeaNet.

Main Campus vs. Extension Tuition and Fees

Tuition and fees are charged according to campus of the course (main campus or extension) and not student classification. When using the SeaNet registration system, please keep in mind that Extension courses are courses with section numbers 800 or higher and a campus of "EXT." Only these sections of courses are billed at the Extension tuition rates which are calculated on a per credit hour basis. All other section numbers are considered on-campus courses and are billed as such. Tuition and fee rates for both on campus and Extension courses can be found on the Student Accounts website. Ultimately, it is the student's responsibility to be aware of these differences and the impact they have on tuition charges.

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  Office of the Registrar [ registrar AT uncw DOT edu ]