UNCW QEP Documents
- View video of the Town Hall Meeting on February 11, 2011
- Focus Groups Findings
Findings from Focus Group meetings January-February 2011.
- UNCW QEP Call for Pre-Proposals
The QEP Task Force is seeking pre-proposals that will outline a potential QEP topic that promotes student learning through Applied Learning.
- Pre-Proposal Template
All pre-proposals must use this template.
- UNCW QEP Preproposal Scoring Rubric
This rubric will be used by the QEP Topic Selection Committee to rate and rank pre-proposals.
- PowerPoint Presentation, October 2010: "Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) 2013: An opportunity to enrich our legacy of learning at UNCW"
- PowerPoint Presentation, November 2010: "QEP Kickoff Event and Survey Results"
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges (UNCW’s accrediting body)
- The QEP Handbook (official SACS publication)
- Principles of Accreditation (official SACS publication)
QEP at Other Institutions
- The University of Texas at Arlington's QEP, approved in 2007: "Active Learning: Pathways to Higher Order Thinking"
- Tennessee Tech's QEP, approved by SACS in 2007: "Improving Critical Thinking and Real-World Problem Solving Skills"
- Georgia Tech's QEP, approved in 2005: "Strengthening the Global Competence and Research Experiences of Undergraduate Students"
- University of South Florida's QEP, approved in 2005: "Infusing and Nurturing the Skills and Practice of Inquiry and Research in Education"
- Baylor University's QEP, approved in 2007: "Enhancing Undergraduate Learning"
- William and Mary's QEP, approved in 2006: "Expanding the Learning Community: Building on Faculty-Student Collaboration to Enhance Student Scholarship"