What Our Graduates are Doing
Mailing List Information
If you would like to be added to the political science alumni mailing list or update your information, send an e-mail to email@example.com with "alumni" as the subject and the following information in the body:
- Graduation Year
- Contact Information
Stay connected with UNCW Alumni! Update your contact information so we can be in touch about events in your area!
UNCW Alumni Association
Please check out UNCW's Alumni Association
UNCW NEWS & Events
For information about visit UNCW News and Events
If you would like to make a contribtuion to UNCW please visit UNCW's Campaign website
Alumni and Friends
Poltical Science Majors
- Francis De Luca, president, John W. Pope Civitas Institute http://www.nccivitas.org/about.
- Kaitlin Helms, executive assistant to U.S. Representative Mike McIntyrehttp://congress.org/congressorg/bio/id/446.
- Tate Johnson, director, NC Governor Bev Perdue’s eastern officehttp://www.governor.state.nc.us/eTownhall/Blog/author/tatejohnson.aspx.
- Brandon Macsata and Amanda Kornegay, political consultants
- Bill Saffo, Mayor, City of Wilmington, http://www.wilmingtonnc.gov/city_council/council_members/mayor_bill_saffo.aspx
- Jon Thompson, director of radio and television, National Republican Congressional Committee
- Hank Tucker, Pakistan country office, US Department of Statehttp://www.state.gov/p/sca/ci/pk/.
Master of Public Administration Graduates
- Bill Bennett (2005) – Director of Engineering, North Carolina State Ports Authority
- Elton Daniels (2009) – Magistrate, Brunswick County, NC
- Erin Diener (2007) Director, Cape Fear Housing Land Trust
- Albert Eby (2006) – Director, Cape Fear Public Transportation Authority/WAVE Transien
- Ann Hardy (2004) – Director of Fiscal Operations, Brunswick County NC
- Renda Yvonne Hughes (2008) - Director of Financial Services, Coastal Carolinas Health Alliance
- Brian Johnson (2007) - Federal Affairs Manager, Americans for Tax Reform
- Blair Knox (2004) – Town Manager, Town of Pilot Mountain, NC
- Adrienne McTigue, Transportation Planner for City of Jacksonville, NC http://www.ci.jacksonville.nc.us/Contact-Us.aspx#Lplanning
- Rhonda Smith (2007) – Chief Deputy, New Hanover Sheriff’s Office
- Sallie Smyth, Greater Wilmington Chamber of Commerce, Cape Fear Future Program Coordinator http://www.wilmingtonchamber.org/capefearfuture.html
- Tufanna Thomas (2004) - Strategic Director, Blue Ribbon Commission on the Prevention of Youth Violence United Way of the Cape Fear Area