- Our location: Fisher University Union on the UNCW campus.
- Passport Fees
- Passport information for students traveling abroad.
- UNCW Quick Guide to U.S. Passports: What you need to know about obtaining a U.S. passport.
- Visit the government website at www.travel.state.gov for additional passport information and to obtain forms.
News and Events
Bilingual Services (Spanish)
Tuesday & Thursday
8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
UNCW Passport Services has been officially designated as a Passport Acceptance Facility by the U.S. Department of State. UNCW students, faculty, staff and members of the community can apply for a U.S. passport directly through our office. We do not process visa applications at our office.
Applying for your U.S. passport on campus is easy and convenient. You also avoid long lines!
- No appointment is necessary. Our hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are also open from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the second Saturday of each month excluding June, July and August.
- We offer an on-site passport photo service, so we can take your official passport photo and ensure it meets all the official passport photo requirements. If you prefer, you can provide your own photo.
- You can complete the entire application process at UNCW Passport Services.
- We can provide assistance with your passport questions.
- We submit your passport application along with all necessary documentation to the U.S. Department of State, which makes the final decision to issue a passport to an individual.
- You receive your passport in the mail.
- A Spanish Interpreter will be onsite Tuesday & Thursday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m until further notice.