UNCW Passport Services has been officially designated as a Passport Acceptance Facility by the U.S. Department of State. UNCW students, faculty, staff and members of the community can apply for a U.S. passport directly through our office. We do not process visa applications.
Open to UNCW students, faculty, staff, and the surrounding community, no appointment is necessary:
- Our Fall and Spring semester hours of operation are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (last applicant accepted at 3:00 p.m.) and Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (last applicant accepted at 6:00 p.m.)
- Our Summer hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 a.m.
Applying for your U.S. passport on campus is convenient:
- We offer an on-site passport photo service, so we can take your official passport photo and ensure it meets all the official passport photo requirements. If you prefer, you can provide your own photo.
- You can complete the entire application process at UNCW Passport Services.
- We can provide assistance with your passport questions.
- We submit your passport application along with all necessary documentation to the U.S. Department of State, which makes the final decision to issue a passport to an individual.
- You receive your passport in the mail.
We are located in the Fisher University Union on campus:
UNCW offers visitor parking in parking lot M (located just off Riegel Road and Price Drive). We encourage all visitors to begin their visit at the visitor information booth located at the entrance to Lot M so they can be informed of their parking options and, if necessary, be directed to the preferred parking area by our helpful attendant. Directions to Parking Lot M:
- From College Road (NC 132), turn onto Hurst Drive at the traffic light to enter the UNCW campus.
- Continue on Hurst Drive to the next traffic light. Turn left onto Hamilton Drive.
- Continue on Hamilton Drive to the intersection of Riegel Road. Turn right onto Riegel Road.
- Continue on Riegel Road past the Warwick Center. After passing the Riegel Road/Price Drive intersection, turn left into the Parking Lot M entrance.
New! Driving directions to Campus Visitor Parking Lot
Parking Lot M