- State to Pattern Branding Project After Wilmington StarNews Online
- Deadline Near for Survey to Help Create Brand for Wilmington Port City Daily
- Gun Gang Forum at UNCW WECT
- New UNCW Project Aims to Create Profitable Jobs StarNews Online
- PAL Hoops Partners With UNCW Student-Athletes WECT
- Wilmington Developing Plan to Manage Region's Brand StarNews Online
- Port City Java Teams Up With UNCW for Campus Shop StarNews Online
- Wilma W. Daniels Lecture
Features Magic Johnson StarNewsOnline.com
- Campus Outreach Council Established
- Art for the Masses StarNewsOnline.com
- UNCW puts community service impact at $2
- Economic Impact news release
- UNCW Impact Report (pdf)
- UNCW Hosts 2014 Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement Conference: Over 250 community partners, presidents, faculty, and staff from 40 higher education institutions and organizations, will travel to Wilmington from nine states to attend our first Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) conference on North Carolina’s coast. For more information, please click here.
- UNCW Hosts 2014 Civic Engagement Institute: Launched in 2007, this Institute is designed to thoroughly explore one civic engagement topic during a day-long gathering. Teams of faculty, staff and administrators, from NC Campus Compact member campuses, are invited to attend. Focus of this years' Institute is "Anchoring Community Vitality: Linking Campus Community Engagement and Economic Development." For more information and to register, click here.
- May 2013 - Jim Roberts Named Director of CIE
- Art for the Masses!: Art for the Masses will be held from 10
a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 23 in the Burney and Warwick Centers at UNCW.
This event will showcase all-original fine art priced at $250 or less with
nearly 200 artists registered. UNCW, Cameron Art Museum instructors, DREAMS of
Wilmington and Cape Fear Community College students' art will also be available
for purchase. Parking is free and restaurant meal service will be available. Art
for the Masses is free and open to the public, with a requested door donation to
help fund public art projects at the university.
For more information, see www.uncw.edu/artforthemasses, or email email@example.com.