Permit Holders for Motorcycles

Employees and students who drive a motorcycle need a parking permit. If driving a motorcycle as a second vehicle you will need an additional permit and will need to contact Parking & Transportation Services to obtain one.

Permits on motorcycles must be affixed to the fork.

motorcycle permit placement

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  C. Gore [ gorec AT uncw DOT edu ]