- Degree Audit Instructions
- Having Academic Difficulties?
- CHHS FERPA Form (PDF)
- How to Register for Courses
- Financial Readiness
Master of Science: Clinical Research and Product Development
NEWS: CNN Money (external link) names Clinical Research the #4 best job in America.
The UNCW Clinical Research Program offers a Master of Science degree in Clinical Research and Product Development with two concentrations:
- Clinical Research Management
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
The degree provides a didactic and rigorous curriculum that prepares individuals to participate in the science and business of developing health care products and protocols, from discovery to market and human utilization. Emphasis is placed on clinical research in biopharmaceutical and device development. The degree is offered entirely online providing students with the flexibility to pursue the degree from any location.
UNCW’s Master of Science in Clinical Research and Product Development prepare individuals today for careers in the biopharmaceuticals tomorrow.
Prospective Student Resources:
- Program Brochure (PDF)
- Program of Study (Full Time) (PDF)
- Program of Study (Part Time) (PDF)
- Student Learning Outcomes (PDF)
- Official Application to the Graduate School
- Admissions Requirements (PDF)