A proctored test or exam is overseen by an impartial individual, called a proctor. Many universities require the proctoring of tests or exams to ensure the security and integrity of their material.
Proctoring services are available to active duty/reserve military personnel, military dependents, students taking classes aboard MCB Camp Lejeune or MCAS New River, DoD personnel, or other civilians with base access. Base passes will not be issued to use test proctoring services. Appropriate attire is required and must be in compliance with base regulations (external link).
Proctoring services are available for computer-based tests or exams and paper-based tests or exams only. Proctoring Services costs $25 per test for up to three hours of testing, and $15 for each additional hour. Money orders are the only form of payment accepted. No discounts or free proctored services are available.
How Do I Sign up For Proctoring Services?
Step One - Policies:
Read, sign, and submit the UNCW Proctor Policies.
- Print a copy of the Proctor Policies (pdf) and submit the signed document to the UNCW Extension Office in person at the John A. Lejeune Education Center, Building 825, Room 123, or by fax to 910.451.5457.
- The signed polices must be on file with the UNCW Extension Office before a student can schedule an appointment.
Step Two - Appointments:
Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the UNCW Onslow Extension Office at Camp Lejeune by phone at 910.450.5876, by email at email@example.com and indicating PROCTORING in the subject line, or in person.
- Exams must be scheduled at least one week in advance.
- Testing times will vary from semester, for the most current information please see the Testing Services Home Page.
- Space is limited, so appointments are required. No walk-in space is available.
- Any special testing requirements or needs must be articulated at the time of scheduling so accommodations can be made in advance.
Step Three - Test Material:
At least five business days in advance, contact the Proctor Administrator only by email to confirm your test material has been received at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step Four - Payment:
Students must pay by money order the day of the test.
- Testing costs $25 per test for up to three hours of testing and $15 for each additional hour.
- Appointments will be rescheduled one time as long as 24 hours notice is given by email at email@example.com or by phone at 910.450.5876.
- Money orders must be made out to UNCW. No other form of payment will be accepted.
Step Five - Test Day:
Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled exam to Room 121 at the John A. Lejeune Education Center.
- Please review our Extension website for directions.
- Base passes will not be issued.
- Bring two photo identifications and payment (money orders only).
- Appropriate attire is required and must be in compliance with base regulations (external link).
- Make sure to review the UNCW proctor policies before arriving at your appointment.
You must notify the UNCW Extension Office at 910-450-5876 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to do this may result in the student being placed on suspension and not being eligible to schedule further testing. Only one (1) reschedule is permitted per exam.
UNCW Testing Center
MCB Camp Lejeune
John A. Lejeune Education Center
Building 825 - Stone Street
Test Proctor Administrator
Heinrich Wyschka (Henry)
Testing and Technology Technician
UNCW Onslow Extension Site
Mailing Address for Exams
(please include all the information below)
UNCW Office at CCCC
Attn: Henry Wyschka
444 Western Blvd.
Jacksonville, NC 28546