|Card reader problems?
(1) Visit the UNCW One Card Office in the Warwick Center, or
(2) Contact Susie Goodrum at 910-962-3564 or AccessMgmt@uncw.edu.
Campus Door Access
- Many academic and administrative buildings, as well as most labs on campus, are equipped with card reader access.
- Doors in secured areas are controlled 24 hours per day, and doors in other areas are controlled after hours only.
- If you have questions concerning door access, contact Susie Goodrum, Electronic Access Control Administrator, at 962-3564 or AccessMgmt@uncw.edu.
Residence Hall Access
- Resident students will have access to their hall when housing opens for the semester.
- During all breaks, when campus is closed, access will not be granted on the UNCW One Card.
- Students who change their housing status should contact Susie Goodrum, Electronic Access Control Administrator, at 962-3564 or AccessMgmt@uncw.edu, so she can change the access on their UNCW One Card.
- If any problems entering the halls, contact Susie Goodrum, Electronic Access Control Administrator, at 962-3564 or AccessMgmt@uncw.edu.
- For all other questions regarding housing, contact the Housing & Residence Life Office at 910-962-3241.
Student Recreation Center Access
- Students registered for the current term and all permanent full-time faculty/staff have access to the Student Recreation Center.
- If your UNCW One Card will not work in the Student Recreation Center, contact the Auxiliary Services office at 910-962-7752. Upon verification of status, the privilege will be reinstated.
- Students who are not taking summer classes but are registered for the fall term, part-time faculty/staff, contract faculty/staff, alumni and family members may purchase a paid membership at the Student Recreation Center.
- All alumni and family members must purchase an alumni or family UNCW One Card in the Auxiliary Services Office to access the facility. For more information on paid memberships, contact the Student Recreation Center at 910-962-3261.
Computer Lab Access
- All students are granted computer lab access for the Randall Library computer lab.
- Graduate students will automatically receive graduate lab access for the Randall Library grad lab.
- If you are a currently enrolled student and your card is not working in the computer labs, contact the Auxiliary Services Office at 910-962-7752. Upon verification, the access will be reinstated.
Parking Deck Access
- When a student purchases a deck parking permit, gate access to the parking deck is placed automatically on his/her UNCW One Card.