OIRA completes approximately 80 external surveys annually. That equates to an average of 1.6 surveys a week during a regular calendar year.
Through collaboration with General Administration, UNCW conducts several surveys related to student attitudes, experiences and preferences. Further, we also research constructs such as what makes a quality campus climate, what prospective students look for in a campus, how satisfied faculty are with their departmental experiences among a host of other initatives. Below is a selection of analyses and presentations as a result of that work. If you would like to discuss any of our survey results and how to best use them in your assessment efforts, please contact the office at 910.962.3520.
- General Administration Sophomore Survey - Report | Tables
- General Administration Graduating Senior Survey - Report | Tables
- General Administration Freshman Survey - PDF | XLS
- Historic Student Surveys
- Admitted Student Questionnaire
- Campus Diversity Climate Survey
- Alumni Survey
- COACHE Survey on Junior Faculty Satisfaction