The Exemplary Course Program Rubric is available for instructors to evaluate their online courses. This rubric may also be used as guidelines during peer evaluations. Also available is a worksheet in Excel to allow for easy self-evaluation.
- 2014 Exemplary Course Program Rubric from Blackboard
- ECP Rubric Worksheet
- ADA Compliance Checklist (pdf)
If you need any assistance in using these rubrics or wish to have someone in the OeL complete an evaluation on your course, please fill out the
If you'd like an example of a Blackboard Exemplary Course in Blackboard Learn, please see the list below.
- MBAA514 Strategic Marketing Management in Aviation - Course Tour
- DAV733 Globalization and the Aviation Environment - Course Tour
- Culture-Based Resources for Teaching Hawaiian History (CBRTHH) - Course Tour
- Ka Na`i Aupuni - Course Tour
- Web Design and Production - Course tour
- Oral Radiology - Course Tour
- NATS1201 Environmental Systems- Course Tour
Please email with your preferred dates and times email@example.com to have someone from the OeL contact you for an appointment.
UNCW’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship offers a Media Room for faculty who need media assistance producing ADA compliant videos for their courses. Film Studies interns are available to assist with your project needs. To get started on your project, please complete the CIE Media Request form.
To have one or more videos from a course transcribed in order to make them ADA compliant, complete the Transcription Services Request form.
Decide what features you would like to have access to here: http://www.webex.com/products/compare-products.html
The system can be accessed here: http://uncw.webex.com
Click on host login and the Sign Up button to create your account.