The Office of e-Learning is committed to assisting faculty with online and web-enhanced courses. We serve as a resource to help improve online pedagogy through training and support. The purpose of this site is to help guide faculty when building, teaching, or evaluating an online course. We offer assistance for fully online courses and hybrid courses, both synchronous and asynchronous.
- Services: We offer course evaluations, one-on-one training, and any other assistance needed for your online courses.
- Trainings: Each semester we have guest speakers from various departments at UNCW speak about specific topics regarding their online courses. The speakers provide insight, best practices tips, and examples for good course design and delivery.
- News: Sign up for our mailing list here.
- Handouts: We have handouts available for instant help and reminders. There are many useful handouts available for help with Blackboard Learn, Blackboard IM, ShareStream, WebEx, screen capture software, and Respondus.
- Resources: Best practices, course evaluation samples, rubrics, McGraw-Hill Connect textbook list and other useful resources
- Award: Information regarding the annual Excellence in e-Learning award
- ADA Compliance: Resources for achieving ADA compliance in your online or web-enhanced course.
Subscribe to OeL Newsletters