The Coastal and Ocean Policy listserve provides announcements about upcoming events and employment opportunities
Coastal and Ocean Policy is a growing area of interest for policy makers, scientists, media, and public.
Below are links to relevant reports and other materials.
- Recommendations of the Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force, White House Council on Environmental Quality, Executive office of the President
- The Ocean Studies Board, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine
- US Coast Guard, Living Marine Resources, Ocean Guardian
Some relevant organizations and jobs pages
Below are links to some organizations of interest for jobs, resources and activities.
- American Fisheries Society
- N.C. Office of Environmental Education and Public Affairs
- N.C. Office of State Human Resources
- Peace Corps
- The Nature Conservancy
- The Student Conservation Association
- USA Jobs
- National Ocean Council
- NOAA Coastal Management Fellowships
- NOAA Seagrant
- North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Coastal Management
- US EPA: Oceans, Coasts, Estuaries & Beaches