Will be available Fall 2014 for Summer 2015
Cancellation Policy | PDF
ArtSea Mini: Ages 6-8
Must have completed kindergarten and turn 6 by June 1st
Hey all you Pint-size Picassos! Pack up your paintbrushes and head to the beach for a week of artistic fun. Explore our coastal marine habitats while learning how to sketch, paint, sculpt and create coastal critters and other works of art. Come study in one of the best studios that mother nature provides - the sea!
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, fouling community, Center for Marine Science and more...
- Meet local artists; create environmentally inspired art for your portfolio using different mediums; participate in an Undersea Art Gallery showing on Friday; explore a variety of marine habitats. *Tuition includes studio fees for all supplies.
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Pick up on Friday is at 11:30 a.m.
Staff / Child Ratio:
|Location:||UNCW Campus - drop off at Isaac Bear parking lot|
Summer 2015 Dates:
You must register by 5:00pm the Tuesday before your program is to begin.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest