By Phone: 910/962.3195
What to Bring/Wear | PDF
Cancellation Policy | PDF
ArtSea Mini: Ages 6-8
Must have completed kindergarten and turn 6 by June 1st
Hey all you Pint-size Picassos! Pack up your paintbrushes and head to the beach for a week of artistic fun. Explore our coastal marine habitats while learning how to sketch, paint, sculpt and create coastal critters and other works of art. Come study in one of the best studios that mother nature provides - the sea!
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, fouling community, Center for Marine Science and more...
- Meet local artists; create environmentally inspired art for your portfolio using different mediums; participate in an Undersea Art Gallery showing on Friday; explore a variety of marine habitats. *Tuition includes studio fees for all supplies.
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. p/u on Friday is at 11:30 a.m.|
Staff / Child Ratio:
|Location:||UNCW Campus - drop off at Issac Bear Monday and Cultural Arts Buliding parking lot Tues-Fri|
Summer 2013 Dates:
Session 1: June 24 - 28
$145, before May 1
$160, after May 1
If you would like to pay in installments, please check out our Tuition Payment Schedule | PDF. Payment plan payments may be started online by paying deposit. Questions call 910.962.3195.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest