ArtSea Mini: Ages 4-5
Must be pre-kindergarten ready* and 4 by June 1st
*Students must be able to use the bathroom by and be able to carry own back pack
Hey all you Pint-size Picassos! Pack up your paintbrushes and head to the beach for a week of artistic fun. Explore our coastal marine habitats while learning how to sketch, paint, sculpt and create coastal critters and other works of art. Discover famous artists who use different mediums to illustrate their stories about marine life. Come study in one of the best studios that mother nature provides - the sea!
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, fouling community, Center for Marine Science and more...
- Each day begins with a special read-aloud book by authors like Eric Carl & Leo Lionni connected to the art project of the day; explore a variety of marine habitats and play educational field games; create environmentally inspired art for your portfolio using different mediums; participate in an Undersea Art Gallery showing on Friday
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Pick up on Friday is at 11:30 a.m.
Staff / Child Ratio:
|Location:||UNCW Campus - drop off at Isaac Bear Early College|
Summer 2017 Dates:
You must register by 5:00 p.m. the Wednesday before your program is to begin.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest