By Phone: 910/962.3195
What to Bring/Wear | PDF
Cancellation Policy | PDF
Sea Safari: Ages 6-7
Must have completed kindergarten and turn 6 by June 1st
Send your young adventurer on an exciting Sea Safari where they will discover the "big game" of our local marine environment. They’ll hunt for wild animals that survive in our coastal habitats and find out how environmental issues are impacting them - all while learning about the field of vertebrate zoology.
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, fouling station, Center for Marine Science and NC Aquarium.
- Learn how to how to track and identify animals including whales and dolphins; go birding at the marsh; go seining, dip netting and fishing; simple dissections; hands-on science experiments; enjoy a boat float through the marsh.
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. p/u on Friday is at 11:30 a.m.|
Staff / Child Ratio:
UNCW Campus - drop off Issac Bear parking lot
|Summer 2013 Dates:||
Session 1: June 24 - 28 FULL!
$145, before May 1
$160, after May 1
If you would like to pay in installments, please check out our Tuition Payment Schedule | PDF. Payment plan payments may be started online by paying deposit. Questions call 910.962.3195.
Register for Sea Safari
You must register by 5:00pm the Wednesday before your program is to begin.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest