News & Events
- Biotechnology Building Ribbon Cutting - November 18, 10 a.m.
UNCW CREST Research Park
5600 Marvin K. Moss Lane
Wilmington, North Carolina 28409 United States of America
Leeanne Bruin, MBA
PRINTABLE BROCHURE (PDF)
Printable Flyer (PDF)
Join UNCW CREST Research Park today!
Top 10 reasons to lease a laboratory at CREST
- Business-minded and collaborative research community
- Attractive coastal lifestyle with three local island beaches
- Supportive environment for start-up, growing and established organizations
- Brand new, modular laboratories for rent designed by scientists - save time!
- Healthy and eco-friendly Silver LEED certified facility
- On-site core resources
- Lower cost labor pool located in Southeastern North Carolina - save money!
- Affordable housing in all market sectors
- Marine-themed cafeteria and welcoming social spaces
- Natural wooded environment located directly on the Atlantic Ocean
Call us now at +1 910-962-2330 to learn more and schedule your personal live or virtual tour!
UNCW CREST Research Park is one of the most advanced biotechnology research centers on the East Coast of the United States. Operated by the University of North Carolina Wilmington, the park offers new flexible research laboratories for rent to established firms, entrepreneurial start-ups, government agencies, universities focusing on biotechnology, analytical services, environmental sciences and early stage pharmaceutical research and development.