Postal Collection Boxes
U. S. postal collection boxes are strictly for letters with stamps affixed and with destinations off campus ONLY. Under no circumstances should mail that needs to be metered or intra-campus mail be deposited in the collection boxes.
Intra-campus mail may be deposited in the special mail slot located at Seahawk Mail, next to the ADA window.
Location of Postal Collection Boxes on Campus
Seahawk Mail has installed six postal collection boxes on campus for your convenience.
Collection box locations are as follows:
(1) Lot B by Alderman Hall
(2) Front entrance to Randall Library
(3) Lot S near Wagoner Hall
(4) East entrance to Warwick Center
(5) Lionfish Drive
(6) Wave Crest Drive between Belk Hall and Galloway Hall
U. S. Mail Collection Schedule
- All mail is collected at 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- During summer hours, mail is collected at 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and at 10:30 a.m. on Friday.