Microsoft Project for University-Owned Systems
|Product||Product Number||Dell/ASAP Part Number||Price|
|Microsoft Project Standard* 2016||076-05703||2854616||$61.71|
|Project Standard* 2016 - License and Maintenance||076-01776||1788936||$112.25|
* UNCW does not have a Microsoft Project Server so there is no need to purchase any version of Project other than the Standard version.
- Create a purchase requisition in uShop.
- Create a purchase requisition as a non-catalog item. The vendor will be Dell USA LP, but DO NOT use the Dell punchout to order as this software is not available through the punchout.
- You will need to enter the Product Description, Quantity and Price into the appropriate fields. (See table above.)
- To simplify ordering and tracking, it is recommended you add the name of the individual who will receive the software in the "Ship-To" field.
- If ordering multiple licenses you can add a Comment or Internal note in uShop, but you should also include the names of individuals receiving the software when your order confirmation is forwarded to the TAC.
- Submit the request in uShop.
- Once you receive confirmation of the purchase from Dell, forward that to TAC@uncw.edu and Tami Mansur (email@example.com). The TAC will then process the ticket and submit the installation request to the building consultant to come out and complete the install. Tami Mansur will add this purchase to the ITS License Database in case the software needs to be reinstalled.
Once you purchase Project for your UNCW-owned computer, you may access it from off-campus computers using Remote Desktop.
If you have any questions, contact the Technology Assistance Center .