department organization chart
director: Beverly vagnerini
246 Hoggard Hall
Campus Box 5908
Technology Research Assessment & Services
The Department of Technology Research Assessment & Services is comprised of three primary units: Consulting and Reporting Services, Web Services and Learning Systems. The department acts as the point of entry to the Information Technology Systems Division and is where new technology initiatives are assessed for feasibility and fiscal impact.
Specifically, this department:
- Provides project management for broad impact initiatives, coordinates needs assessment and planning for new and potential IT initiatives and handles information dashboards / score cards and report writing.
- Provides leadership in the deployment and support of academic-focused technologies and departmental efficiencies.
- Conducts outreach initiatives that seamlessly integrate information technology.
- Completes requests from campus customers for software modifications, enhancements and new developments.
- Is responsible for technical support of the university’s internal and external Web presence, and coordinates Internet and Intranet website content management solutions for the campus.
- Provides technical support for the campus’s learning management systems.