UNCW Information Security Certification Program
Per UNCW Policy 07.200.03 (Network Standards and Management), Paragraph II F, this certification is required of all employees who perform system administrator and/or application developer duties. View the entire policy at: http://www.uncw.edu/policies/documents/07.200.03NetworkStandardsandManagement.pdf (PDF)
To obtain this certification, you must complete the SkillPort CBT courses designated for your group. See below for groups and curriculum.
How to Access SkillPort CBT
- Log in to mySeaport with your UNCW username and password.
- Click on the "SkillPort CBT" icon (upper left corner of mySeaport home page).
Guide for Certification Program
Application Developer Curriculum:
- ITIL V3 Foundation Syllabus v4.2: ITIL and the Service Lifecycle
- Fundamentals of Software
- Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Configuration Management, Risks, and Incidents in Software Testing
System Administrator Curriculum
- Comp TIA Server+ 2009: IT Environment
- Comp TIA Server+ 2009: System Software
- Comp TIA Server+ 2009: Disaster Recovery
ITS Network Administrator Curriculum
- Cisco ICND1 1.1: Switched LANs
- Cisco ICND1 1.1: Wireless LANs
- Cisco SWITCH 1.0: Implementing Spanning-Tree