Details on how to change your password are located here.
- Do NOT give your password to anyone.
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters in length.
- Use a strong password - one that includes a combination of upper case, lower case, alphanumeric and special characters. (see UNCW Security Policy 7.100.02)
- Do not use easy-to-guess whole words or personal information (such as your name, birthday, driver's license number, etc.)
- Change your password regularly.
- UNCW requires you change your domain password every 90 days.