New Improved Wireless Network: hawkwifi
Thursday, August 01, 2013
ITS is excited to announce our new, improved campus wireless network: hawkwifi.
- Simple log-in with your UNCW username and password automatically registers you on the network.
- More secure wireless network.
Please take a moment to connect your wireless devices to hawkwifi:
- View available networks on your device and click “hawkwifi.”
- Enter your UNCW username and password.
- Accept security certificate (if prompted).
- Note: There may be additional security steps on your mobile device.
We will be phasing out uncwwifi soon, so please connect to the new hawkwifi now.
More details at www.uncw.edu/wireless.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the TAC at 910-962-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.