uncw office of
We are located in:
118 Friday Annex
Our mailing address is:
Office of International Programs
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5965
You may also contact us by:
Resources for Faculty-led Education Abroad Program Leaders
Proposing a Faculty-led Education Abroad Program
Thank you for your interest in leading a summer or short-term study abroad program and for your efforts towards greater internationalization of UNCW. All faculty-led, credit-bearing programs involving UNCW students abroad must be approved by the Office of International Programs (OIP) after review by the International Programs Advisory Committee (IPAC).
Programs with travel taking place:
|Monday, September 8, 2014||Spring 2015 or Summer 2015|
Monday, April 13, 2015
Winter Break 2016, Spring 2016 or Summer 2016 (early approval)
For more information or to start the process, please contact Kara Pike Inman, Interim Director of Education Abroad and download the following:
Application Materials and Guidelines for Program Proposals:
- Faculty-led Study Abroad Program Proposal Guidelines (PDF)
- Travel Agency Exclusively for Faculty-led Study Abroad
- Faculty-led Study Abroad Program Proposal Cover Form (PDF)
Instructions for Saving the Proposal Cover Form: DO NOT fill the form out while open in your web browser.
Save the empty form to your desktop and open with Adobe Reader. Fill it out completely and then save
again for electronic submission.
- Faculty-led Study Abroad Program Budget (XLSM)
Materials and Guidelines for Program Leaders Once Progams Are Approved:
- Study Abroad Program Leader Handbook (PDF)
- Promotional and Application Needs Assessment Form (PDF)
- Program Leader Pre-Departure Checklist 2014-15 (PDF)
- Program Leader Insurance Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Program Leader Cell Phone Selection Form (PDF)
- Purchasing Card International Use Agreement (PDF)
- Program Leader Training Module-Financial Matters (PPSX)
- Database Access for Program Leaders