uncw office of
Our mailing address is:
Office of International Programs
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5965
You may also contact us by:
Education Abroad Application Process
Once you have selected a program, you are ready to apply.
Application Deadlines (.pdf)
Applying for a Summer
Faculty-led Short-term Program
The application checklist for short-term and summer programs (PDF) can be obtained here. The application checklist includes a list of required application materials including some items accessible below.
You may also obtain an application for a specific faculty-led program from the program leader and should submit your complete application packet to that program leader.
Applying for a Semester or Academic Year Programs
In order to apply for a semester or academic year education abroad program, you must obtain an application checklist or packet directly from the Office of International Programs (OIP) by emailing email@example.com or by coming to the office (118 Friday Annex). Application requirements vary by program so OIP staff will provide you with an application packet tailored for your particular program of choice.
Additional Application Materials (Fillable PDFs)
- Education Abroad Applicant Profile (PDF)
- Health Information and Emergency Treatment Form
- Participant Agreement
- Academic Reference Form
- Language Proficiency Evaluation Form
- Education Abroad Advising Agreement and Permit for Transient Study
- Summer Study Abroad Admissions Application for Non-UNCW Participants
- Transient Study Form (PDF)
- List of department chairs