Internships are an excellent way to acquire international work experience. This experience will increase your marketability when you graduate, and it will help you decide if the career that you are considering is a good fit for you. An internship will also allow you to apply what you have learned in your course work to the "real world," allow you to develop your job search skills, and help you acquire a network of contacts.
- The Full Belly Project:
- Seeking an intern to work in the office.
- Contact Dr. Herb Berg if you are interested. (Have your resume ready)
- Interfaith Refugee Ministry - Wilmington
International Studies students are encouraged to contact Mark Werbeach in the UNCW Career Center to explore the other possibilities of an international internships. A foreign intership will most likely meet your international experience requirement.
Here are some useful links:
- Student Internship Guide (read this first)
- Employer Internship Guide
- Permission to Enroll in Internship Course