University Innovation Council
University of North Carolina Wilmington
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5900
UIC Technical Support Team
The Technical Support Team advises the University Innovation Council (UIC) regarding technical tools and solutions to further the goals for collecting and implementing innovative ideas at UNC Wilmington. The duties and responsibilities of this team include:
- Providing technical support for the University Innovation Council
- Supporting the University Budget Committee in reviewing and identifying resources required to implement and maintain innovations recommended by the University Innovation Council.
- Making recommendations to the Cabinet related to strategic planning
- Identifying opportunities to meet the university's mission through planning activities.
- Performing a regular, systematic review of the UNCW mission, including its goals and performance measures.
- Reviewing enrollment projections.
- Identifying the resources needed to achieve university goals.
- Identifying priorities that will lead to the continued improvement of the university and increase its effectiveness in accomplishing its mission.
- Generating specialized reports to support the university decision-making process.
Technical Support Team Members
|Stephen McFarland, chair, Vice
Provost & Senior Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Associate Provost for Enrollment Management
Interim Assistant Vice Chancellor for Institutional Research and Assessment
Interim Associate Vice Chancellor for External Programs
|Brian J. Victor
Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Assoc VC for Business Services
Associate Vice Chancellor & Dean Undergraduate Studies
Kevin Violette, Director, ITS Integrated Enterprise Solutions